Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Date Night (with my sister-in-law!)

I'm giddy today because I'm going out on a date tonight. With my sister-in-law! Somehow in the four years I have been with Andrew, I have never hung out with my lovely sister-in-law Jessica one-on-one. Her silly brother always seems to be around, eating all the cheese and messing up the table cloth. (Okay, I usually help him with both of those things.)


Me and Jess at my bridal shower last year


Anyhow, tonight Jess and I are going to stuff our faces full of cheeseburgers and milkshakes and see Eclipse. (Did you know Taylor Lautner is in Pittsburgh filming a new movie? Maybe we could add "werewolf stalking" to our itinerary for the evening.)


I am not a dwarf. I am crouching. Like a hidden tiger or dragon or something like that.


Love you, Jess!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

you totally are a dwarf. don't lie.

OX!

Anonymous said...

I want a cheeseburger and a milkshake so hard right now.

Jewels said...

oh oh oh! Milkshakes and Taylor Lautner go perfectly together!

Hope you had a good time!