Friday, August 5, 2011

Pinterest & Josh Ritter

There is a Josh Ritter lyric that I absolutely adore. Okay, let's be honest. There are many Josh Ritter lyrics that make me melt into a puddle. That man can write a song like no one else in this decade. I wanted to post this one in particular on my pinterest site (because I've become mildly obsessed)--but to my dismay, there's not a single "image" on the web with the lyrics I was after. So, I called upon my awesome friend Dwight Chambers to make something with an image I grabbed from the creative commons section of Flickr. What do you think?



Swoon.


P.S. Josh is the smiliest mofo around. I have had the good fortune of seeing him perform live many times, and he always looks like he is having the time of his life. The smile is contagious. Amiright?

10 comments:

Kerri W. said...

Those are totally some of my favorite lyrics of his, too. They always make me swoony. And wish my husband knew how to play the guitar…and sing on key…

Wishful thinking. ;)

K-Tee said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the image and will be adding it to my pinterest :)

Gretchen Alice said...

I am so into Josh Ritter. Love the image!

Awais said...

Listened to the whole song, those lyrics are amazing!

Great blog. :}

Golden Flower said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Golden Flower said...

Nice photos and adorable words every where you do have a magical writing skill a gift. Thank you for sharing. Please visit my blog

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/

Jodhpuri suits for wedding said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.

Shahzad Ahmad said...

best chatting sites in pakistan,
best chatting sites in the world,
Chat Room Without Registration.,

live Chat room
Chat Room Without Registration
best chatting sites in the world,
best chatting sites in pakistan,
best chatting sites,
free chat rooms for adults
chat rooms for singles
msn chat rooms
internet chat rooms
fun chat rooms ,web chat rooms
mobile chat rooms
chat rooms free
online chat rooms
free chat rooms ,singles chat rooms ,free chat
free online chat rooms
chat rooms for adults ,chat rooms for teenagers
free online chat room ,best chat rooms
chat rooms for teenagers
urdu maza chat rooms

Haya said...

I totally understand what you have explained. Actually, I browsed throughout your several other content articles and I do believe you are absolutely correct. Congrats with this particular blog. latest summer dresses

Anonymous said...

Hi there terrific blog! Does running a blog like this take a great deal of work?

I have very little expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways,
should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed
to ask. Many thanks!