Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'd be mad... if he wasn't so dang cute

Last night, beyond exhausted, I kissed my husband goodnight and walked to the bedroom--leaving him to have free reign of the TV. I put in my earplugs, turned off the light, and settled in for a solid eight hours of sleep. I was almost dancing with sugar plumb fairies when I heard a muffled shouting coming from the living room.

Andrew knew that I went to bed, so I assumed his shouting was for something important... there was possibly even an emergency.

I ran to the living room, pulling out my earplugs.

"Hey, I had my earplugs in, what's going on!?"

Andrew laughed at the urgency in my voice.

"Oh..." he said clearly amused. "I um... didn't mean for you to get out of bed... I uh... just wanted to tell you... that I'm watching this show about people who are allergic to semen..."

...

...

...

?

14 comments:

Dwight said...

LOL. I am literally crying.

Jess B-Dubs said...

that's terrifying!!! i hope you're not one of those people. otherwise how are you supposed to support your family with your new weekend job as a hooker?

Burgh Baby said...

Men are awesome. The end.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know why I'm commenting, because there is really nothing that could POSSIBLY be added to that story.

michelle woo said...

That.
Is.
Awesome.

Hillary said...

dude, welcome to my life. same scenario as you, only I was being called into the other room to see a really sweet goal. nevermind that I had watched the hockey game earlier and had already seen the sweet goal (and already knew the outcome of the game.) effing men.

MsDarkstar said...

Usually, at my house, late night yelling means a cat has attacked exposed feet.

I can't say I'd quite know what to make of being woken up for the reason you were...

alyssa said...

LOL, wowwwwwwwwww.

My "yells" are always like, "babe, I just pwned this n00b"

Gonezo said...

RANDOM!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!

I wear earplugs too... mostly because Chef snores.

Her said...

Husbands. Gotta love them!

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm really loving it. I'll definitely be following.

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I don't even post if they are in confusion of the making it so much attractive. I am just making this to read by all new to here...
cheap r4 dsi

Lauren said...

HAHAHA. Oh Andrew. He's amazing.