Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Torture? Or high fashion? You decide.


I present to you, Burberry Dog.


(And no, it's not really Burberry. Just a similar plaid pattern. Can you trademark plaid? I don't think that's fair. Then again, I don't think you can trademark freaking smiley face cookies either. Sorry, Pittsburgh. You're wrong on this one. It's just icing, people! Let's take our cookies a little less seriously. They are, afterall, cookies.)

Ahem. If you would like to humiliate suit up your pup, check out DOG-E-DESIGNS. Their website could use a little updating, but the products this Canadian duo produces are high-quality.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOG SUIT! See, it's dog owners like you who make me almost drive my car into a telephone pole on a daily basis, because whenever I'm driving and I see a dog in an outfit, I nearly wreck because I'm squealing and trying to get a good look.

(Also, I think you need some doggie rain boots to complete the ensemble.)

(And I agree: the smiley cookie thing is dumb. Did Eat & Park INVENT the smiley face? I think not.)

Hillary said...

such a handsome pup

K-Tee said...

so lovin' the outfit! how awkward is it to get on your pup? if i had a dog, i would need to call caesar milan in order to dress it up.

Sarah said...

I just love that he looks so stoked to be wearing that hahah

Tam said...

Great, now I want a cookie.

thatShortchick said...

I'm one of those people who thoroughly enjoys seeing dogs in outfits - so I approve!

but then again, I'm also not a dog owner nor any kind of pet owner so my opinion really has no merit whatsoever.

Dwight said...

Barkberry! Okay, I'll shut up now.

alyssa said...

Well he looks very happy about it :)

Maxie said...

you need some heels to go with that high-fashion outfit.

if only your dog was a girl.

Lauren said...

That dog is dressed better than I am.

Anonymous said...

Every now and then I start to wish I had a dog that needed a jacket. I love the HuskyMutt, but she'd probably die if I put clothes on her...

Jess B-Dubs said...

ned.

Unknown said...

Hey it is really very nice and attractive dress you have make that puppy to wear. It looks like that you have prepared it and put in front for taking the photo. So cute!!
cheap r4 dsi