Monday, August 30, 2010

Tommy Needs A New Home

I found a terrifying artifact from my childhood this weekend.

Brace yourselves.



Yeah. I keep putting it in the trash, but it keeps crawling back out but I keep pulling it out to show him off to friends and family. What can I say? He's a looker.

And today is your lucky day. Tommy is looking for a new home on Ebay. All profits benefit Burgh Baby's Christmas Crazy, which helps provide toys to children in need during the holidays. Read about the success she had last year here.

Happy bidding.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

please do not mail this freaky doll to me.

OX

Gina said...

I think I would pay to NOT have to take that doll.

Dwight said...

He'll be your friend to the end!

Melissa Maris said...

Did you see Toy Story 3 by chance? There's a creepy baby in that who I think Tommy would really get along with...

terra said...

Absolutely terrifying! Old baby dolls look so crazy!

jessica maria said...

Scrolling down my google reader to find this picture scared the CRAP out of me. Well done, lady, well done indeed. ;)

angelasw said...

This doll scares the crap out of me.