Thursday, April 7, 2011

I miss you too

A handful of tweeps recently mentioned my sudden disappearance from the blogging world. I have to say that it was really nice to see that my rambling nonsense on this blog was something that people honestly enjoyed reading.

I want to clear out some of the cobwebs on Cusp of Normal to admit that I have been missing blogging and am hoping to get back into the swing of things. But I might need to find a new space... this blog no longer feels like my own. I no longer consider it to be the sanctuary that it was for so many years. I'm sad to think about leaving behind the posts that I've accumulated since I started this blog in 2007. (It's hard to believe it's been four years!) But a new blog might be the breath of fresh air that I need to get back into the hobby that I so adored.

I'm currently brainstorming new names/concepts for a new blog. I should just pick something and get on with it--but I kind of love coming up with names for things (especially nonexistent children and rock bands) and want a name that truly feels like me.

In the meantime, know that I miss you. I hope some of you will follow me to the new space. But I won't be posting the new address here--so you will have to do some sleuthing or direct message me on Twitter once I announce that it is up and running. Oh, and I'll probably eventually need a new Twitter handle too. Blarg.

This new blog will be my own personal fight club--or something. And you know what they say about talking about fight club...

9 comments:

Tia said...

Glad to see you post again! I've been wondering how things were going with your health. So how are those of us supposed to find you if we don't use Twitter? :(

Hillary said...

I miiissss you!
OX.

yours truly, melissa said...

I'll want to follow along for sure! I hope I'm sleuthy enough to discover your new place!

Becky said...

I miss you and your blog! I'll be watching for the twitter update because I definitely want to follow to your new bloggy home.

Lauren said...

I miss you! You better let me know where your new blog is. I WILL FOLLOW YOU!

Katelin said...

aw welcome back! miss you and your blogging! hope the spark to write again comes soon :)

ariel said...

You have been so dearly missed! I will be waiting anxiously for the new space. I hope you find what you need/want. I also just wanted to take this time to let you know, your blog was the first blog I ever started following. One day I just stumbled upon it & fell in love with the blogging world. I hope your new blog brings you just as much happiness & joy that this blog brought to you & all of your readers.

sarah marie p said...

Miss you!!!!
So good to hear from you.
Excited to see what's next for you!
Whoa, every sentenced has ended in YOU! All about YOU, little lady!

Anonymous said...

yes...PLEASE share with us your new blog! I miss you too!