Wednesday, May 28, 2008

An introduction to my crazy dreams

Not everyone remembers their dreams. I have been blessed/cursed with a very vivid memory of mine, however. Luckily, I don't have many typical nightmares. Though, I do have some very bad dreams. Very bad.

For instance, I'm on my own for dinner tonight because boyfriend is going to the Penguins/Red Wings game with a friend. As with any evening he isn't around to cook dinner for me, I heat up a frozen French bread in oven and call it a night. (It's called being lazy.)

However, tonight I am not just having any pizza for dinner. I am having the new pesto pizza from Trader Joe's! I've been salivating over it for days. Tonight, it will be mine.

So what does this have to do with my bad dreams? I will tell you! Last night, I had a dream that my sister came over and ATE MY PIZZA! Oh, the horror! I laid some smack down on her, you better believe.

I woke up and told boyfriend very sternly that he was not to touch the pizza. Thank goodness my sister won't be raiding our fridge any time soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that's funny you dreamed about your pizza. I hope it was as good as you expected it to be.

*still jealous your boyfriend is at the game ;)

Mermanda said...

Oh, it was! I had to stop myself from eating the whole thing. It's not exactly small...

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my blog. I love your dreams post, I have very vivid dreams and sometimes about the silliest things, like someone taking the good chocolate away. haha!

Lauren said...

Mmm...dreaming about pizza = good. Dreaming about NO pizza = very bad.

I have the weirdest dreams as well. I like writing them down and reflecting on them later.

Becky said...

I remember my dreams all the time but they are so crazy! Your pizza sounds amazing and now that is what I want for lunch.