Friday, May 23, 2008

Unique. Masculine. Sensual.

To celebrate boyfriend's new job, I bought him his first ever bottle of cologne. He's such a big boy now!

I don't mind telling you that I made him promise to throw away his Old Spice Body Spray he's been using since we started dating. After we moved in together he starting spraying the Old Spice after doing his business in the bathroom. Let's just say I have come to associate the smell of Old Spice with something not so alluring. (Hey men! It's called air freshener. Use it.)

We picked the scent together at Sephora. It was quite the spectacle because I insisted on spraying just about every cologne in sight on one of those paper test strip things (if you want to get technical about it). Leave it to me to consistently spray more cologne on my hands than the papers. I left the store smelling more manly than boyfriend.

We chose Prada Amber Pour Homme from the "woody oriental" category of scents for men. Taking a deep whiff of this love potion makes me feel all warm and tingly. According to the Sephora web site it is: Unique. Masculine. Sensual. I honestly don't think I could have said it better myself.

Boyfriend will be the best smelling person at his new job.

Have a great holiday weekend, everyone!


3 comments:

Andrew said...

Thanks again for the magic sauce. And for telling everyone on the internet that I poop. The jig is up.

P.S. My new scent is NOT PURPLE in real life.

Heather said...

I love it when men smell good.

Anonymous said...

that smell sounds yummy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora- hate the fact that it's so overpriced but I love it. I buy my murad skincare there- also, i dont think you know this because i dont have it on my 20somethingbloggers profile butttt, i also live in pittsburgh! :)