Friday, December 5, 2008

The girl who cried wolf

Ok. A month ago I was all like, "Halp! I have stupid hair!" But then, after making you guys tell me which haircut you liked best, I flaked out and canceled the hair appointment. I decided I wanted to let it grow a little more so I'd have more options when I did finally get it cut. Well, now it's a half inch longer, and I cannot have this mullet around for Christmas. I'm going to be meeting some of Andrew's out of town relatives for the first time, and I can't have them thinking that I always look like this. Not happening. Also, I try to look good for the office Christmas party, and right now that is just not possible. I've tried. So. Tomorrow I am going to the salon--and when I leave--I will look like this: Details on the sleep study to come. Stay tuned.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuteee!

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Hold up! Is that Katie Holmes? When did she get away from Tom Cruise and start looking cute again?

Mermanda said...

It is Katie! She has some cute styles lately... maybe Posh Spice has something to do with it...

Ben said...

Wow. Katie's looking fantastic in that picture!

Can't wait to see the new do!

Anonymous said...

i love this! it's going to look great on you! :)

Melissa Maris said...

Oooh I like. I think you need to post a post-cut pic for us to see!

Hillary said...

cute!

Gwen said...

You have the perfect face for this cut! Can't wait to see it.

Hey, how was the sleep study?

Anonymous said...

love that! i've been thinking of chopping my hair, but ever since growing it out from a pixie cut i don't let it get shorter than my shoulders.

sarah marie p said...

LOVE it! That haircut is adorable! can't wait to see it on you!

Rachel said...

New haircuts are so fun! I think after Christmas I am going to change the color of mine. Good luck!

Pretty Unfamous said...

Good luck! It's a really cute cut.

Unknown said...

You are going to look so cute with that cut...we do expect a photo with the new hair :-)

Lauren said...

I LOVE that hairstyle! It's going to look fabulous on you! Can't wait to see pictures..
...and get a blogger update! I came here seeking info regarding your email and NONE! :)

Unknown said...

That haircut is so adorable! I can't wait to see it on you!

jessica maria said...

great hair inspiration pic! awesome!

Laura said...

beautiful!
you are not helping me fight the urge to chop my hair. not helping at all.
le sigh.