Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photo Tag!

At 4:15 p.m. today I was tagged by Sarah Marie for a photo tag. I actually followed the rules and took my picture right that second, but I may have allowed myself a do-over when I noticed my bangs were pointing in a thousand different directions in the first picture...

Here’s the rules:

* Take a picture of yourself right now.
* No primping or preparing.
* Just snap a picture.
* Load the picture onto your blog.
* Tag some people to play along.

Here's my pic:


I tag:
Hillary
Sarah
Lauren
Tam

6 comments:

Hillary said...

I'm not lying - I took my camera out of my bag this morning to make more room for snacks (All Bran Strawberry Medley cereal, to be exact.) My phone has a camera but I don't know how to get the pictures from my phone onto my computer. No really, I don't.

sarah marie p said...

Hi cutie! Fun earrings! Thanks for playing along!

LovelyAnomaly said...

Love those glasses!

michelle woo said...

You have nice skin.

Becky said...

Your earrings are so cute!

Jess B-Dubs said...

since when do you wear glasses?