Friday, April 24, 2009

Pretty Please With Two Birdies On Top

Some of you have asked me to keep you updated on our wedding details. So, I present to you... our custom wedding cake topper! Tweet tweet.



This wonderfully whimsical pair of birds will fashionably guard our 3-tier seedless raspberry wedding cake. I really don't think I could have found a more appropriate cake topper.

This charming keepsake was custom-created by cornflakegirl, whom you can find on Etsy here. She might be moving abroad soon and is only taking a limited number of custom cake topper orders now through early next year. So if you want one, better not delay!

22 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh...I LOVE IT! They're so cute and perfect. And is it weird that I want the girl bird's blue dress? It is? Okay.

Tam said...

This is perfectly adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute!! And the little blue dress is to die for!

Hillary said...

I love it! I also love that you have a cake topper. The morning of our wedding I was all "oh crap!" - hence the 3 flowers placed strategically on top of our cake.

Lacey Bean said...

SO CUTE!!!

Nicole said...

Those are the cutest things EVER!!

Dugout Daisy said...

PRECIOUS!!!

would it be bad to order them even though i don't even have a boyfriend???

;)

alyssa said...

Umm, that is awesome!!!!!

Maxie said...

for the record it totally looks like andrew.

Lily said...

Those are pretty much the CUTEST things I have ever seen! I absolutely love everything I'm reading about your wedding preps!

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Adorable!!

Kyla said...

Those are so you! I love them!

.jimaie.marie. said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! SO CUTE!!!

thatShortchick said...

i love little birds/chickies...these are too cute and what a great idea!!

Rae // theNotice said...

It's perfect!! I love love love it.

Anonymous said...

That might just be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I love it!

Renee said...

We were TOTALLY going to use those, too! We're meeting with the cake people tomorrow and I think we'll end up sticking with flowers for a cake topper... something about uber traditional boy+girl on top doesnt sit right with me -- even if it's birdies!

Unknown said...

That's adorable and so perfect for the theme.

Melissa Maris said...

That just couldn't be cuter!

Jamie said...

omg that is adorable.

Katelin said...

aw those are so perfect for you two! love them.

sarah marie p said...

Ok, that's the cutest ever! Your wedding is going to be so cool!