Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Here! Wedding Week!

I'm getting married this week! How crazy is that?

This is a good time to let you in on some more wedding details.

A sample of the invitation we used, designed by Michelle Brusgaard (like many of our other wedding-related stationary). Visit her Etsy shop, Made By Michelle Brusgaard (MBMB). Her calling cards were featured in an issue of Real Simple. She's going to be big time, kids. This won't surprise you when you see her fabulous designs.





I love the simplicity of this design. There aren't a million little pieces floating around in the envelope. No frills. And it fits our taste (and not to mention wedding theme) perfectly.

When I showed my grandma, she asked, "Who is Jesse?" Oh, boy.

20 comments:

Maxie said...

AHH! It's so close. I'm so happy for you, Mermanda! And the invites look great.

Laura said...

eee! this week?! congratulations!

Becky said...

Congratulations! This week will fly by!

Lacey Bean said...

So crazy that it's in 1 week!! And I LOVE that invite! Especially love that it's a tear-off!

Pretty Unfamous said...

Haha your grandma asked who Jesse was, but didn't notice your name isn't Michelle??

I'm so excited for you!

alyssa said...

I love her stuff!! :) I've been following her for a while!

I hope that you have a FABULOUS week and everything goes well for you!

Doniree said...

Those are SO fantastic! Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding!!! I can't believe it's this soon - I totally remember the adorable Christmas proposal.... awwww! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

so in all honesty, the first thing i keyed on here was that this girl is from grand forks nd. which is totally my neighbor. kinda. :)

LBN said...

your invite is so fabulous - it sorta makes me want to go through the whole wedding thing again!...sorta ;) i can't wait for more photos!

Sarah Marie said...

Oh, those invites are so rad! Simple, classy, fun and just perfect! I love the color of the feather! And the envelopes too!

Have a very happy wedding week! So excited for you!

Tia said...

Wedding week! So excited for you! But mostly excited for you to be done with wedding stress. I'm 1.5 years in, and being married is fantastic and the best thing I ever did.

LizSara said...

can't believe it's this week. i hope it goes so well for you and you have a wonderful time

much love x

Unknown said...

You are going to make an absolutely beautiful bride. Just saying.

S said...

Love the invites! Happy wedding week!

Hillary said...

WEDDING WEEEEEK!

ria said...

beautiful invites :)

Sarah said...

yaaay! i'm so excited to see pictures!

Katelin said...

love the invites! and yay for your wedding so soon! i'm so excited for you.

Lauren said...

I love, love, love those invitations still. SO unique and perfect!

It's so soon! Ahh!

Rae // theNotice said...

Ahh!! Exciting ^^ What perfect invitations!