Monday, February 15, 2010

Lukey Gosselin

My mom and I took Luke to the vet on Friday for yet another blood and urine test. Yes, urine test. I had to take a sample with us to the visit. Which means I had to catch Luke's pee in a yogurt cup. I was not very confident about my pee catching abilities so I consulted Google. I read that I should tape a ruler or yard stick to the cup and stick it in beneath him mid-stream. I did. And it worked. Score.

I was praying that the vet would relieve me of my worries and tell me he's going to be fine with no long term damage from eating the raisins. And that's exactly what she told me. :D

Luke has been getting extra cuddles lately. And believe me, he's enjoying it.

But I think all the pampering is going to his head... what do you think?

12 comments:

LovelyAnomaly said...

Haha! I love this.

It also makes me think of the Glamourpuss kitty wigs book.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with your dog. I want to give him cuddles. Lol.

MsDarkstar said...

HOORAY! So good to hear!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So glad to hear Luke is going to be ok. By the title of your post though, I thought maybe he was gonna be the daddy to a litter ; )

Hillary said...

you are weird. I love it.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I smell a new viral sensation: KateGosselinHairOnMyDog.com

Sarah said...

oh my gosh awesome! So glad he is ok!

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought to google how to catch your dog's pee. That's awesome!!

Glad to hear that Luke is doing better!!

coffeytalk said...

You should give him a RuPaul's Drag Race make-over. The Kate hair is unreal.

Lauren said...

hahaha - HOT.

ria said...

such good news! i'm so glad to hear he has a clean bill of health!