Monday, February 22, 2010

New expletive of choice

This weekend, wanting to share with Twitter my disdain for my recent experience at the DMV, I typed "Grrrrr!" Except, my phone immediately changed this to "Ferret!" And you know what? In retrospect, I'm okay with that.

Here's to embracing "Ferret!" as the new F-word.


The Official Easter Ferret. Coming to a mall to terrify children near you.


Fun fact: Did you know that Pittsburgh is home to the Three Rivers Ferret Council?


You really can't make this stuff up. I wonder what goes on at a Ferret Council meeting? Weasel war dance, anyone?

Now, back to work...

...Ferret.

13 comments:

Passionista said...

I love it, because no one is really going to know what it means. Or they'll think you have terrets.

Ben said...

PETA is going to bring the ferret rage on you for this one.

ria said...

LOL! you gotta love the spell check thing on phones. when i type haha it changes it to bahamas

Anonymous said...

All the best expletives start with "F."

"Motherferret" has a nice ring to it...

Melissa Maris said...

That is one of the most awesome pictures I've ever seen. I love new cuss words - they're always great to use in a crowd. I will try to spread the use of "ferret" around my neighborhood. :P

MsDarkstar said...

Fuzziest "F-Word" ever!

alyssa said...

Ohh myyy, I had not realized how SCARY ferrets are until right now!! AHHH FANGS!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally going to be using ferret now!!!

Hillary said...

what the ferret?

Erin said...

WTF - what the ferret!

Lovely. :)

Anonymous said...

That Easter Ferret looks like it might eat my soul. In on giant bite. Scary!

Woy said...

THREE RIVERS FERRET COUNCIL FTW

Maggie said...

hahaha my phone did the same grrrr=ferret translation too but I would've never thought to run with it like you did.