Friday, May 15, 2009

While we are on the subject...

I shared this little gem on Twitter a few weeks ago, but it's back on Craigslist. I feel as though not sharing this on my blog would be a crime. Enjoy.

Vintage Mahogany OB/GYN Exam Table w stirrups - $625

We will be OPEN on Mother's day! Unusual mahogany wood OB/GYN doctor exam table. The back rest raises up for your upper body (bracket is missing), there is the wood shelf to stand on to get up on the table, also includes the original wood stirrups for other exams. The drawers slide out on either side of the table (missing knobs on one side). Would this make a great buffet for the doctor in your life, OR maybe you want to play doctor! Come see it in our shop: Red Chimney Antiques and curious goods, 525 Wallace Rd., Wexford, Pa., 15090. 724-934-1295 hours: Wed.-Sat. 10am-5pm, Sunday noon-5pm. redchimneyantiques@zoominternet.net... Why buy particle board when you can buy real wood?




There's so much I can say about this. But I'll leave that up to you.

7 comments:

Maxie said...

WANT.

hahahaha

Tam said...

They are recommending you eat and/or serve FOOD off of this table?

Although it could be a great conversation piece and I think those wooden holes would work perfectly for wine bottles.

PASS. (because, ew.)

Sarah said...

what the hell???

i wouldn't want a reminder of getting my lady parts poked at in my house.

barf

healthy ashley said...

That is creepy.

Could you imagine being served a buffet brunch on that?! I wonder what you'd put in the stirrups... Maybe this would make a sexy wedding gift! (kidding!)

Katelin said...

i can just say wow. haha.

Melissa Maris said...

That makes me think of the vintage chastity belt my coworker bought his girlfriend. COOL.

Sarah said...

So you guys are registering for this right?