Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm going to beat that groundhog to a pulp

Just kidding PETA... heh... NO BUT SERIOUSLY! I thought it was supposed to be spring now? We've "sprung ahead" with our clocks and all that jazz and busted out our spring wardrobes... so what gives? I'm sporting my winter coat for the second day in a row since our 70 degree weekend. Sad face.

Speaking of beating up animals... did you see this? Are you going to click on that link or what!? No!? Fine. I don't care if you read about ninja kangaroos or not. I'm just trying to help.

(Sorry, I'm a little grumpy today.)

In other news... have you watched episode three of Cooking Thyme With Andrew?

No? You didn't? Why not!? Just kidding. I don't care.

Get off my lawn!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

It snowed in Vancouver yesterday. In March. And then I died.

Unknown said...

I'm fine with 50-degree weather, Merm! And as I have told you and told you ... it is always all about me. So, you just leave that groundhog alone, miss!

Pretty Unfamous said...

I thought you were talking about Gus for a minute, like all the other Pennsylvanians. Gus is a groundhog who's annoying!

Anonymous said...

it's 78 and sunny here today. :P

Maxie said...

i haven't watched it yet because ITS FIFTEEN MINUTES LONG.

Do you know how long that shit takes to load on dial up? Approximately 42 hours.

Sophia said...

I knowww March weather is so annoying. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

Nija? KANGAROO? I sooooo have to see this!