Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pinkie Swear

Some of you are demanding not only photos of Luke but of the new house. This is understandable and I fully support you. I hereby solemnly swear to post photos of the new house and photos/videos of the pup. Your patience will be rewarded with gratuitous greyhound footage. In other news... my root canal a few weeks ago? Can we talk about that for a minute? My tooth is calcified from trauma caused by a car accident I had in high school. The air bag went off in my face and broke my nose. What I didn't know at the time was that it also did some considerable damage to the nerve of one of my front teeth. The endodontist couldn't finish the root canal in one visit due to the calcium build up--which teeth apparently produce to protect themselves after trauma. So I went back for round two today. AND HE'S STILL NOT DONE. Round three is next week. Thank God root canals don't hurt. (At least, not so far...) And finally--I'm happy to report that the TV war is over. The good guys (me) won. The TV is safe and sound to the right of the fireplace. It ended up being too high to mount it over the fireplace. But we've angled the TV towards the couches and the asymmetry does not bother me at all, surprisingly. This time tomorrow I'll be leaving work to adopt Luke! I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. :D

2 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

Happy adopting Luke today!! =)

Lauren said...

THREE visits? Oh, i feel for you.

YAY MERDOG!