Monday, June 1, 2009

Bye Bye Dr. Douche Bag

My dear dentist of three years, I'm kissing you good-bye! And isn't it about time? After last week's trip to the endodontist at 7:30 in the freaking a.m... ...where they refused to treat me because Dr. Douche Bag wrote the referral for the wrong freaking tooth... ...where they called Dr. Douche Bag to settle the confusion and he had NO RECOLLECTION of him telling me my tooth was dying... ...where they said even if he wrote the referral for the correct tooth, they aren't allowed to treat front teeth because my insurance won't cover it EVEN THOUGH I FREAKING ASKED MY DENTAL HMO IF IT WOULD BE COVERED AND THEY SAID YES IT WOULD BE COVERED ONE HUNDRED FREAKING PERCENT!!! ...where I learned your primary dentist must perform root canals on front teeth unless there is a specific complication... ...where I cringed at the thought of having to let Dr. Douche Bag perform something so invasive on one of my FRONT FREAKING TEETH... ...where I was NOT HAPPY AT ALL about being there for no reason at such an ungodly hour (hey, I'm not a morning person)... ...I asked the endodontist's secretary for a recommendation for a dentist who I can trust. I'm seeing Dr. Hopefully-Not-a-Jerk on Wednesday. Here's hoping he fixes my toof with the quickness. P.S. Mom, "Douche Bag" is in the dictionary. Look it up. ;)

12 comments:

Lauren said...

Your dentist is a winner. Let's hope the new one is super cool. You deserve it. Sheesh!

Jamie said...

Oh my god. A new dentist is SO needed. Hopefully the new one knows what he is doing!

Tam said...

If you want to drive to Dayton we have an *amazing* dentist.

Also, when I was in sixth grade my friend and I found her mom's DB in the bathroom. Looking back - we should have have touched that.

Tam said...

edit 1st HAVE = NEVER

(sorry)

Maxie said...

I hope he's hot. Having a hot dentist makes it so much easier to go.

rachaelgking said...

I am so, so scared for my root canal next Monday now...

Hillary said...

clearly you should do what I do: quit going to the dentist altogether. They're scary.

Melissa Maris said...

Um it sounds like Dr. DB has early onset Alzheimer's.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, hope this next dentist experience goes better.

Pretty Unfamous said...

Are you kidding???? HOW ANNOYING! I'd be SO aggravated (as I'm SURE you are!).

Katelin said...

oh sheesh that is ridiculous. hope the new dentist is a million times better!

Jenn said...

I love your P.S. :)