Friday, June 5, 2009

Score!

My friends know me for my less than desirable dreams/nightmares--but last night? Last night was so very awesome. Pittsburghers, be jealous. I made out with this guy.



:wipes drool from chin:

When I wanted our saliva-swapping to be recorded for posterity--but realized my camera battery died--I quickly changed the battery and asked if he wouldn't mind "trying it again" aka more face sucking.

I told Andrew and I'm pretty sure he's cool with it. That's just how awesome Sid Crosby is.

LET'S GO PENS!

5 comments:

Dwight Supremacy said...

While I'm more of an Evgeni Malkin man, dream PUCKING Sid does rock.

Ben said...

DUDE. You know he comes from my hometown, right? And I don't mean HALIFAX hometown, I mean like the same suburb as I live in RIGHT NOW.

That means I've been closer to making out with him than you.

(with isn't very close...)

Maxie said...

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I have no idea who that is or what makes him so special...but he is rather good looking so you have my full blessing.

Julienne said...

I'm a Red Wings girl, but I must admit to thinking Sid the Kid is a handsome fella. The only thing I cannot get on board with is his attempt to grow a playoff beard. Quite pitiful really, but I guess considering the fact that he is barely past puberty I should give him a free pass.