Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Are you sick of me showing you dresses yet?

I ordered this yesterday from Nordstrom. It actually comes in petite sizes, which is pretty freaking awesome.



Is this enough "wow" for you people? Does it say "I'm fun and frisky?" Can we all move on with our lives now? ;) Just kidding. Thanks for all of your feedback. I love you all for not letting me show up to my rehearsal dinner looking frumpy, matronly, or just generally "blah." You are the best.

I'd still wear the shoes I showed you for the last dress... and am considering something like this for jewelry:


I'm just having trouble getting past the chunky cheapo chain.

18 comments:

Melissa Maris said...

So I like that dress better than the last one. It's flirtier (is that a word?) And I TOTALLY dig that octopus necklace! That's awesome...definitely something a mermaid or a Mermanda should wear.

amber said...

Love it!

You inspired me to post about my rehearsal dress.

http://squashcakes.blogspot.com/2009/09/oh-dilemmas-girls-face.html

little erin said...

i am sold!!!!!!
now THIS is PERFECT!!!

Lindsay said...

Love this dress! You'll look great.

michelle woo said...

You're funny.
Good job :)
Wow, it's all happening so soon! EEEEE!

Becky said...

This is easily my favorite dress. Good choice!

Can you change the chain? Is it on etsy? Can you ask the seller to change it?

Kristin said...

now THIS is perfect! i love love LOVE the necklace too! :)

LBN said...

i think this dress is perfect...and you don't have to worry about sweaty pits which would be a guarantee if i wore the sweater option. you'll be surrounded by people you love and you'll need some air flow under there :) also, i think there's a lot more room for fun jewels and shoes. looks like a piece of perfection to me :)

stefanie said...

Awesome dress!!! It looks lovely.

Katelin said...

oh i loooove that dress, so cute and very fun. did you get it in brown? seriously love it though, super cute.

Rae // theNotice said...

YES. YES ALL OVER.

That is all.

=D

Hillary said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I haven't really spoken up about it yet BUT THAT DRESS IS AWESOME. :) I love it! And the necklace is fantastic also!

Tia said...

So cute! Glad you found a winner. I'm on vacation in Hawaii and, even though I don't even know you, thought of you when I saw a great dress for you in a shop yesterday.

LizSara said...

love the dress and may i point you in the direction of this necklace as a possible alternative

Jamie said...

I love this dress. LOVE.

S said...

Very cute! Great choice!