Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Choose your own creature

I bet you think I'm going to tell you about my bachelorette party, don't you? Not yet. I don't have time to do it justice.

In the meantime, will you please humor me and tell me which Zoobilee Zoo character I should be for Halloween?


Talkatoo Cockatoo



Whazzat Kangaroo


Or... you can completely shun Zoobilee Zoo, and tell me I should be Hello Kitty. Thank you for your participation.

Things to consider: Where do you get a fur jumpsuit like Whazzat? And I thought Whazzat was a cat. Shows you how smart of a kid I was. Also, I like playing with feathers. But are beaks easy to find these days?

P.S. I had a pumpkin spice latte date with Jive Turkey today. She's a doll. So happy Hillary helped unite us!

9 comments:

ria said...

i loved that show. i vote for whazzat but i'm not sure where you get the fur part...

Maggie said...

I find both of those costumes terrifying truth be told. but if I had to pick one-Whazzat for sure.

Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with Zoobilee Zoo, but these pictures are straight-up nightmare fuel. Please be Hello Kitty. Lattes on me next time if you just promise never to post these pictures again.

(Also, it is fun to imagine that the woman in the Whazzat Kangaroo costume is a classically trained Shakespearean actor.)

Unknown said...

I loved that show! Go with Whazzat being a bird is too predictable for the lied of you.

Hillary said...

I think I should be a blogger matchmaker. Then I can charge a finders fee.

Laura said...

whazzat for sure! the beak is slightly creepy.

Maxie said...

OMG that show! I still have dreams about how awesome that show was!!!!

Sarah said...

ahhh, I used to watch that! Honestly, they are both frightening!haha, perfect for Halloween

Anonymous said...

I thought Whazzat was a cat too. Guess I'm not that smart either.