Friday, September 11, 2009

How to get in good with your significant other

When your pookey bear least expects it, launch a surprise attack of gooey chocolate peanut butter brownies straight from the oven. And if that doesn't work, rub his/her tummy. (This alternative works with dogs also.)

Work was really pulling out all the stops yesterday, but I wouldn't let it take me down. I fought the good fight and came out on top. Today, there is not much motivation left--but that's to be expected when you drain an entire week's worth of concentration in one day. My brain is mush. Really, touch it. See? Gross.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

nom nom nom nom.

Katelin said...

can i have some brownies please? thanks i'll be waiting with my glass of milk.

Erin W said...

You could get in good with me for some brownies!

Maxie said...

you can bring my brownies anytime.