Friday, September 5, 2008

For Real? Friday: The Sushi Edition

Thanks for voting... all five of you! Voting is now closed. As you can see, I've made my selection.

Sorry to torture you all with delicious images of sushi-weirdness, but it's for your own good. On with the show!


1GB Tuna Sushi USB Drive (79.99)
This would be entirely too tempting for actual use. I would probably "accidentally" eat it within an hour of ownership. But how freaking cool is this? My mouth is watering.



Whimsical Watches Unisex Sushi Silver Watch ($44.95)
Um. Is it sushi time yet?



Funky Fresh Sushi Air Freshener (Currently unavailable... bummer.)
The description doesn't even hint at what this actually smells like. Anyhow, if this was dangling from my rear-view mirror, I would probably have to stop for sushi every mile or so.

Tune in again next week for For Real? Friday.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I...just noticed your poll. I like the "For Real? Friday" title, though!

I'm really interested in finding out what sushi car fresheners smell like. It CAN'T be good...could it?

Andrea said...

I had no idea sushi was such an inspiration.... love it.

Rae // theNotice said...

Lol!! I have a box of sushi bandaids, which came with a little cat-head eraser-topper.

And no, I have never used them.

Kyla Bea said...

lol! I love the watch! Could you imagine what you would think if you went on a date or signed a business deal with someone who wore that?

PS - This is the best USB drive that I've seen in a long time.

sarah marie p said...

Ewww! I'm very scared of the sushi air freshener! AHH!!!

Anonymous said...

the first one looks like a tongue! maybe it's tongue sushi, but a tongue usb drive would be cool too.

Anonymous said...

Not a bog fan of Sushi - but those look cool. :)

Sophia said...

1 gig for $80?!? I just got a 4G for $15! But I suppose the accompanying sashimi is priceless :)