Monday, September 15, 2008

Throwing down the guantlet: A battle for the Flippiest Hair

Hillary is mourning her new hair 'do. She calls it "horrible, flippy, weather girl hair." Hey, Hillary? Not only do I think you look lovely... but I can totally out flip you any day of the week with this photo of one of my previous hair styles.

I present to you: Talk Show Host Hair--a very close relative to the Weather Girl look.



(And to anticipate your first question, No. My skin has never seen the sun.)

Oh, and for the record? I think I'd be a really awesome talk show host.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh seriously? I could outflip BOTH of you. I just need to dig for some photos!

Lauren said...

Oh no, I can outflip you guys as well! My hair was BORN to flip!

Also, I love your hair color.

Hillary said...

oh it's onnnn

Ben said...

I'm sad that I can't even compete.

But happy that you look like an eager junior reporter, smiling and upbeat even though she's being sent out on assignment to cover a gang rape.

I mean that in a positive way, of course.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I totally have a picture of my short hair at its flippiest. I don't have a scanned version of it, but it looks like i was wearing a lampshade on my head. That's how flippy it was.

Mermanda said...

Jamie, You talk the talk. But do you flip the flip?

Lauren, Bring it. We need photographic evidence.

Hillary, I can picture you embracing all that is flippy, possibly with hot rollers in tow.

Ben, I love you. I'm also glad that is not my profession.

Angela, that sounds pretty serious.

Kyla Bea said...

lol Oh wow!! That's so adorable, I had a similar hairstyle a number of years ago when my hair was shorter....but I flipped out each of the layers.

Like a hedgehog.

I have amazing photos, I'll have to find one.

sarah marie p said...

Flip it, flip it good! I expect a top-notch news report from you, eager young reporter!