Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Oh man. My google reader has more than 400 unread posts. You guys are prolific, to say the least. I have not had a second to catch up since the big move. The boxes are slowly disappearing and the new place is starting to feel like home.

I'm looking forward to reading about the BlogHer exploits. From what I've heard so far, it was a good time. I'm so glad :)

I was off yesterday and work is piling up. I'm cranking out the press releases like a well-oiled machine... so I guess I should get back to work.

I should be back to my old bloggy self by tomorrow. (At least I sure hope so!)

XOXO

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Um, my google reader is equalling yours right now. What is it about this week? I can barely look at other blogs.

I need a vacation!

Pretty Unfamous said...

There's no way I could even TRY to get through a reader that backed up. Good luck!

Hillary said...

at some point you just have to push the magic "mark all as read" button
it only hurts for a second

Jamie Lovely said...

Ugh, I'm so behind from BlogHer. I've worked my way down to 103 though! I will get to that magical zero!

Mermanda said...

Lauren, you said it. I wish there was a beach around here... dang.

Angela, BAM! I did it! So what if I am not writing that article I've been putting off for three days? Heh...

Hillary, I did just that... but only for the blogs I don't follow religiously. You are right... it only hurts for a second. (Omg. Why can't I stop using ellipses today?)

Jamie, I was surprised how quickly I could get through them... even if I did mark a half dozen blogs as "all read."

Anonymous said...

When I got back from BlogHer my reader was at 706. I have yet to get it down to zero. I am trying, but I'm tired :)