Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm the one and only panda from the sea!

Dear Natalie Dee,

I was willing to forgive you for not writing me back when I asked if you would consider illustrating a children's book I wanted to write (about poop). You are busy and quasi-famous. I am a huge fan. I have three of your t-shirt designs (and one of your husband's)! Many hours have been spent perusing your archives until I am so weak from laugher that I must surrender and do actual work.

But now you have double-crossed me, Ms. Dee. You have made a mockery of me and everything I stand for! Maybe you didn't know that my alter-ego is a panda from the sea... otherwise known as Merpanda. But wouldn't that make this quite the strange coincidence, Ms. Dee? Frankly, I'm not sure I buy it.

This is a warning. I'm thinking about taking you to Judge Judy--as I did not give you permission to use my likeness on your Web site. And to paint me as some cruel blood-thirsty animal? This. Means. War.

Sincerely,
Merpanda

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How coincidental! You must fight this atrocity!

Jonah K. Haslap said...

Yet another reason not to go back in the water...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!