Friday, July 11, 2008

Nice day for a white wedding

Well folks, I have the day off and I slept in. I'm now thinking about showering before I have to show the apartment to a potential new tenant. Thinking hard about it.

I have much to do today, as I promised Boyfriend I would pick him up from work and then head over to the site of Jess's wedding--Boyfriend is doing the audio for their ceremony. Apparently I'm helping. This could mean I will in part be responsible for ruining someone's wedding. Not. Good.

I just want to tell the Internet that I do not want to end up in a nest of towels on the floor of the bathroom tonight. I am not a big drinker. But for some reason I have a bad track record with weddings. How many glasses of wine is acceptable? Three? (Definitely not letting Boyfriend talk me into doing shots with him this time. I blame him for the nest incident.)

Alright, well all of you have a great weekend! I'm leaving you with this.

Seacrest. Out.

3 comments:

Ben said...

No shots. No doubles. You'll be fine. Oh...two tylenol, a big glass of water and greasy food right before bed; pizza or fast food.

You may or may not know, that I've been through that once or twice before...

Mermanda said...

Thanks, Ben. I'm happy to report I was well-behaved. :)

Lauren said...

I concur with Ben. Always have the greasy food.

And, also, Natalie Dee is the best.