Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Riding an American Gladiator centaur? Really?


Yawn. I am so exhausted. This is my life. It doesn't matter if I sleep a solid 8+ hours or not... I wake up feeling like I haven't slept a wink.

My mom and grandma have fibromyalgia--which includes such fun symptoms as excruciating muscle pains and sleep disturbance. Because of the wide range of symptoms, it is almost impossible to diagnose. But alas, as it is thought to be genetic, and I'm thinking I've too been blessed with the fibro. My worst symptom is my inability to get into the restful stage of sleep known as stage 4. My nights consist of me constantly wallowing from one crazy dream to the next. Vivid dream after vivid dream after vivid dream. It never ends. And I remember everything. Right down to riding the American Gladiator Centaur. Um. Yeah. So what? I dream about riding a centaur with the upper body of Wolf. Is that weird? What if I told you he had a mohawk?

I need to get thyself to a sleep study. STAT. I don't know how much longer I can function in a permanent state of fog. Yawn.

P.S. Doesn't Wolf totally look like he has dentures in that pic? That kind of ruins everything...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His teeth do look obnoxiously white...