Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm it! Tagged by the Blogging Challenge

Check it out. Biscuit in a Basket tagged me in his blogging challenge. The rules are simple. Answer his questions of the week and then pass it on by tagging another blogger. You can use these questions or make your own.

All systems go in 3...2...1...

1. What will I try to improve on next week?
I will try to start crossing more things off my to do list at work (currently has 6 unfinished projects) and get back on the reading wagon for my 50 books in 2008 resolution. I'm on book #24, which may or may not be "Message in a Bottle"... shut up.

2. What was I most proud of this week?
I am so proud of all the hard work Boyfriend and I have done on the new house. We have cleaned our butts off and unpacked and unpacked and unpacked. Somehow we also had time for all you can eat wings with some good friends.

3. What was my biggest accomplishment this week?
Turning an empty house into a home.

4. What have I done to get closer to my life goals this week?
That's a tough one. I guess I have been so caught up with moving that I haven't had much time to think about self-improvement. Shucks.

5. What was hard for me this week, and why?
Getting rest. My conscious won't let me forget there is still so much to be done at the new house. It's impossible to fully relax when I always feel like I should be mopping the floor or organizing my closet. I definitely need to catch up on my sleep this weekend.

6. What was my biggest waste of time this week?
Easy. Waiting for 30 minutes in line at a McDonald's drive through when I was craving iced coffee. (Note: I do not go to McDonald's EVER. It proved to be a very bad idea. When did fast food got so... um... not fast?)

7. What did I do this week that made me ashamed?
I ate a huge tub of gingersnaps that I brought to work. It was supposed to be enough to last me a few days. I ate them ALL in three hours. Oopsie.


Now it is MORGAN'S turn! GO on gurl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, freebie post for tomorrow! Thanks for the tag! :)

And don't you dare feel bad about those ginger snaps... I won't even tell you what I'm scarfing down right now (at 8:30 in the morning)!

Anonymous said...

One more person on board with the blogging challenge.... so this is what a revolution must feel like! :D

I hope you are settling well in your new home, and may it be filled with joy and happiness! (it's friday, I have a week to go before my holiday begins... I am cheerful :D )