Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bah da bah bah bah

So I'm a little late on the baby food game wrap up, but I just want to say I'm very proud of you all. Baby Food is the clear winner. McDonald's and Eggs are no match for strained peas.

Now then, moving right along. bFlat tagged me in some blog mischief. I now must share 7 random and weird facts about myself with you all.

I was taught the value of saving money at an early age—and now I get buyer’s remorse every time I make a purchase. Even if it is just a cup of coffee. (The guilt didn’t stop me from getting my hair did and my first massage this weekend, though!)

I have to make sure my hair straightener is unplugged about three times each morning. (Thanks for the OCD, Mom.)

I think I have carpal tunnel from the Wii.

I could go the rest of my life without watching television and not miss it for a second.

I always carry dental floss with me.

I blast my office space heater all year long.

I usually eat tacos for dinner twice a week.

Now I have to tag seven people and comment on their blog to let them know. I pick: Sophia, Angela, Nicole, Sarah, Andrea, Biscuit in a Basket, and Heather.

3 comments:

Ben said...

I wish I had a wii so that I could get video game related injuries. LUCKY.

Mermanda said...

Ben, I am living vicariously through boyfriend's wiiing lately. My wrist can only handle so much. (Blogging comes first, obviously.)

Anonymous said...

YAY! :) I'll do the tag asap. ;)