Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lots of bloggy things to do

I have been so busy at work lately and my to do list just keeps growing. In the past week or two I've been tagged with a few memes and I still have to pass on an award. Today I am going to get that stuff off my plate and rid myself of bloggy guilt.

First, Rialeilani tagged me for a little self-reflection...

I am: incredibly sleepy
I think: I probably have a sleeping disorder
I know: it will be hard for me to stay focused today
I have: a hard time not hitting snooze five times each day
I wish: I could have stayed in bed today
I hate: oblivious people
I miss: my friend Carleigh
I fear: change
I hear: my space heater on full blast
I smell: my ginger peach reed diffuser
I crave: vanilla hazelnut coffee
I search: for nice picture frames and matting for Andrew’s birthday paintings
I wonder: when I’ll eat sushi next (Sorry, Ben.)
I regret: not being a better sister
I love: a merman and my family dearly




I ache: to make a difference in the world
I am not: in very good shape
I believe: in God
I dance: at weddings
I sing: at my favorite karaoke bar in Bloomfield
I cry: sometimes for no reason at all
I fight: racism
I win: most of the time when thumb wrestling
I lose: my train of thought a lot
I never: left the states
I always: eat ginger snaps at work
I confuse: Keira Knightley with Natalie Portman
I listen: to music every day
I can usually be found: reading outside on my lunch break in the summer
I am scared: of being poor
I need: lots of love
I am happy about: my future
I imagine: a world where there is no hunger or war
I tag: anyone who needs some blogging inspiration

Here is a blank list to make it easier to copy and paste:
I am:
I think:
I know:
I have:
I wish:
I hate:
I miss:
I fear:
I hear:
I smell:
I crave:
I search:
I wonder:
I regret:
I love:
I ache:
I am not:
I believe:
I dance:
I sing:
I cry:
I fight:
I win:
I lose:
I never:
I always:
I confuse:
I listen:
I can usually be found:
I am scared:
I need:
I am happy about:
I imagine:
I tag:

Tune in later for yet another meme and an award giveaway.

Till then... back to work.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I'm always wondering when I'll have sushi next. ALWAYS. I would kill for a sushi joint within walking distance from my house. Damn you, suburbia.