Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'll be at the beach. How about you?

Sarah's post today led me to a blog I've heard a lot about in the blogging community--A Cup of Jo. The question posed is simple, though required much more thought than I had first imagined.

"If you could do anything tomorrow, what would it be?"


My answer: Because I feel like I haven't had a chance to actually experience the summer yet--I would spend the day on a warm sunny beach with my boyfriend, a stack of good books, snacks, and a cooler full of cold drinks.

Where would you be tomorrow?

9 comments:

addy said...

Stay home and finish packing so that I'd no longer be stressed out about moving on Friday. And hang out with my boyfriend and maybe bake some Key Lime Meltaways.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I would plan on doing my normal Wednesday stuff. The gym, work, etc. I don't think I'd plan anything extra.

Johnny said...

...probably at christina ricci's house, awaiting the jelly bean truck...

Becky said...

I second your motion of being on the beach. That is my favorite location to be during the summer and sadly, I have only been once so far. If only I could skip work and go...

Anonymous said...

Wow - yours sounds heavenly!! I'd definitely love going to the beach. *sigh*

Mermanda said...

Addy, having just completed a move, I hear you. The stress surrounding the big day is massive. I hope you get to do everything you need to soon... and eat some key lime meltaways, of course!

Angela, that is dedication, my friend.

Larry, you know how to dream big. I like it.

bflat, I guess I'll see you there!

SleepyJane, aren't you surrounded by water? Go for a long drive... and a swim!

Lauren said...

Hmm...how about laying on the beach reading? Mmmm. Yes, please!

Mermanda said...

Lauren, if only it were true.

Beth said...

Same. Definitely the same.

Ive been working so much, i've missed out on just being at the beach all summer.

It's depressing.