Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brilliante



A week ago, the lovely Laura from Quirkology bestowed this handsome award upon me. I thank her for her kindness and for her constant voyage into all that is quirky. I especially adore her love for all things owlish.

The rules of the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs for the people you've nominated.

I've decided to give this award to some blogs I've just recently stumbled upon. I've had them all on my reader for at least a few weeks--and I've been enjoying reading about the lives of these interesting ladies. Here they are!



Kyla Bea

Tied Together With a Smile
Sarah said.
The Twenty Something Reality
Perks of Being a JAP
Hope Dies Last
When Life Hands You Lemons

6 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Yay!! Thanks :)

Eleni Zoe said...

Aw thanks so much. That brightened my day. Now I'm off to check all these other blogs! Yay for new finds!

sarah marie p said...

Aww... thanks! This is so neato-burrito! Woo! I'm excited. And I have to admit, I've been checking your blog every now and then and been a bit of a lurker -- we should totally become blog buddies! :) Thanks again for the award!

Kyla Bea said...

Aw Amanda, you just broke my heart - thanks miss! = )

Laura said...

you deserved it!

& thanks for the kind words. : )

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a well-deserved award :)