Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One last meme before I go crazy

A. Attached or Single?
Attached

B. Best Friend?
The man I will marry

C. Cake or pie?
Pumpkin Pie. My birthday sometimes falls on Thanksgiving. It's magical.

D. Day of choice?
Saturday

E. Essential item?
Bus pass

F. Favorite color?
I've never been good at this. I'll pick green.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
Bears.

H. Hometown?
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I. Favorite indulgence?
Sleep

J. January or July?
July. I hate being cold.

K. Kids?
One day.

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Love.

M. Marriage date?
Ask Andrew!

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
One. Sister.

O. Oranges or Apples?
I'm more of a Banana kind of girl.

P. Phobias?
I hate flying... but I do it when necessary.

Q. Quotes?
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
-Oscar Wilde

R. Reasons to smile?
I'm blessed.

S. Season of choice?
As a child, I would say Fall... but the warm months really have a hold of me these days.

T. Tag 5 people:
I am sorry meme, but I just can't. I've tagged enough for one day.

U. Unknown fact about me?
I won a hoola hoop contest in high school.

V. Vegetable?
Asparagus

W. Worst habit?
Multi-tasking.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
This is getting boring.

Y. Your favorite food?
sushi!

Z. Zodiac sign?
Sag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you be addicted to sushi? because if so i am!

sarah marie p said...

That's so awesome you won a hoola hoop contest in HS! I cannot HH at all. wah! I bet you would be really good at Wii Fit's hoola hoop challenge! Oh, and great quote btw! I'd never heard of that one before - love it!