Friday, January 9, 2009

You almost feel bad for them...

Wow. I am so drunk with power right now. I had no idea the things I could get you to do just by waving a cat dressed as a frog in front of you.

Buy me a Macbook.

What's that? Did you say no?

BAM!




Now what were you saying?

In all seriousness, I am so excited that you all share my love for cats dressed as other animals. I stumbled across this Japanese company when I was in college and would spend hours gazing at cats dressed as chickens...




Cows...



And, of course, redheads...



I was under the impression the company went out of business because none of my old links to their web site worked anymore. But it turns out they just relocated to a brand spanking new web site with brand spanking new cat costumes. Feast your eyes upen these.

I just e-mailed the company to see if they would be up for a little business deal. They provide one free frog costume for me to give away on my blog and I'll provide them will free advertising on my blog for six months. Let's see if they take the bait...

Have a great weekend everyone!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

As your official Arch Nemesis, let me just say..........................

I hate cats.

Also I robbed a bank and am planning on destroying North Dakota.

Jane said...

I think my favorite is "ghetto kitty" with the sideways hat. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I SO need a chicken cat.

Unknown said...

I like the redheaded cat. She looks like she could get into some serious mischief.

Do you think, maybe, you can convince your friendly Japanese company to make me a chicken hat. My head is a bit bigger than a cats but I would look equally adorable modeling their product!!

Sarah said...

baaah! this is amazing! It totally made me laugh! Totally a highlight of my sick day!

Anonymous said...

For the betterment of all my co-workers, I feel like I need to make posters out of these and post them all over my office. How can you not crack a smile looking at these?!

Katelin said...

haha those are ridiculous and adorable, i love it.

Gwen said...

I would lose limbs if I tried to put one of these on my cats.

Anonymous said...

i want one.

that poor cat looks so angry! i laughed myself into tears looking at that site. i wonder what it all says...

xo

Becky said...

I love cats with the ties. How adorable!

B said...

I wonder how those kitties feel about it.

CIP said...

Hahahhahaa! You are hilarious and adorable.

Erin W said...

I hope you've already discovered Kitty Wigs (http://www.kittywigs.com), but in case you haven't, you need to go see them immediately.
It's bad that I want these type of things for my kitten, isn't it?

Angela said...

Those hat things are the coolest things I've seen all week. I've told my mom about them and I could feel Bear (our cat) cringe as I did it. LOL. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for those cats but their "Just kill me." expressions are worth it.

Maxie said...

omgggg I wanttttt!

My cat will scratch my eyeballs out if I put that on him though

Lauren said...

I love it! I hope they accept your deal.

And for some reason I have the strangest urge to get you a macbook...

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I can not even express my desire for that site to be written in English. Oh the silly things they must say on there.

Unknown said...

I must get one for my cat and INSIST she will love it as much as I do. Drawing blood only proces this point.

Non Sequitur Chica said...

I don't like cats but damn those costumes are CUTE!

Sh. said...

I showed my 4th graders the website...it took everything in my power to regain control of the classroom. Thanks for a good laugh!

Leanne said...

Along the same lines, kitty wigs! These are hilarious, and really show off a cat's personality, I think.

http://kittywigs.com/