Friday, November 14, 2008

The Fishtaco needs more salsa stat, over

Have you heard the Obama family's secret service codenames yet?

From BBC NEWS:

The not-so-secret code names used by the US Secret Service for the president-elect and his family have been published.

Barack Obama is called Renegade, while his wife Michelle is Renaissance, and their daughters Rosebud and Radiance.

They will replace Trailblazer (President George W Bush) and his wife Tempo in the White House on 20 January.

The names are chosen to be easily pronounced and understood when agents use radio communications.


So what would your codename be?

Andrew says his would be Fishtaco.

My friend Greg would like to go by Ringworm.

Me? Princess Consuela Banana Hammock, of course!

14 comments:

Sophia said...

Mike: Do you even know what a banana hammock is?
Phoebe: It's a funny word.
Mike: It's a Speedo.
Phoebe: Oh, crap.

:D

Pretty Unfamous said...

They all start with R? I wonder why...?

Mine would be Shuttle.

Sh. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sh. said...

:) What a funny and interesting tidbit of information!

I think I'd like to be...Chipotle...just because it seems to be a word that people misprounce often!

Unknown said...

My best friend's husband would also be Fishtaco...that is actually what he dressed as for Halloween, we even had to glue the fish on the taco for him. I think maybe him and Andrew would be a love match.

I would be something completely ridiculous like my actual nickname but I don't think I'm ready to share that yet with the world.

P said...

I want to be "Fabulous" . . . because that's what I am! :)

Hillary said...

If I was Obama, I would want my codename to be Maverick.

sarah marie p said...

Hmmm. I wonder what the Obama's top top top secret names really are!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it weird that Barack is Renegade since that was what Palin and McCain said they were?

Lauren said...

YES for the Friends reference!

Hmm...i'd be something generic like Sally or Rose. They'd never know it was me!

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

I would say I should obviously be the Dutchess of Kickball. But that just seems to easy. I think I'll go with Petunia instead.

Anonymous said...

Mine would be Booty. When he was in college, my brother was Professor Booty and all his frat brothers used to call me Little Booty.

Anonymous said...

I would like to be melody or chaitea. :)

Home Sweet Sarah said...

Hah! Oh, Phoebe...