Friday, November 14, 2008

Inauguration Day

I received some exciting news yesterday. Andrew's aunt and uncle are letting us crash in their Virginia home for a few days for the Inauguration festivities. I'm pretty sure Andrew and I will be spending Saturday-Tuesday in the D.C. area--being all cute and touristy and what not.

If any of you will be in the Capital too, let me know. I smell a bloggy happy hour.

P.S. My team captain gave me her pedometer. I am getting in the habit of taking it off before visiting the bathroom.

P.P.S. I'm just about done with the 101 things in 1001 days. I swear I didn't forget.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I am soooo jealous that you get to be there during Inauguration day!!! It's going to be a national holiday!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome. DC is such a great place. If you need suggestions of things to do, I used to go there every weekend last year, so let me know.

jessica maria said...

That's AWESOME!

I read your last post about the pedometer, too - what a tragedy! Also, could totally have come out of the show Seinfeld, am I right? ;)

Maxie said...

I'm close enough to DC to come up for a blogger meetup...but i don't know how crazy it's going to be up there during that time. Maybe I could ride the metro in...

so yes! weather permitting I'm in!

Lauren said...

Yes! You're so lucky :)

Laura said...

I think I'm going!
I'll let you know when I figure it out for sure!

sarah marie p said...

Wowzers! You are such a lucky duck! I'm jealous! Sooo sooo cool!

Anonymous said...

you are lucky! that's going to be awesome!