Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm going all Civil Rights on your ass

Rachel told me about the national day of protest for Prop. 8. Across the country, this Saturday, people are going to unite to speak out against California's ban on gay marriage and similar acts that were passed in several other states on election day.

Pittsburghers: Join me at Schenley Plaza, Oakland, at 1:30 p.m. on Nov. 15.

Everyone else, check this web site for more information and to find your protest location: http://jointheimpact.com/

Get fired up!

8 comments:

addy said...

YAY!

The Dutchess of Kickball said...

Thanks for this info. I wish there was a location closer to me.

Pretty Unfamous said...

I might! I really don't know.... I have a "maybe" as my RSVP status on facebook, haha.

Maxie said...

I wish they were doing one here :-(

Rachel said...

I am so stoked that you are going to do this! Take a bunch of pics!

sarah marie p said...

Love the title of this post. You are so awesome.

Can't wait to hear all about your experience!

Wish there was an event in my area.

Andrea said...

Ahh, I wish I could be there.

Sh. said...

Well unfortunately I won't be able to join YOU, but am in total support!