Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm heading to my parents' house for turkey tomorrow. After we are stuffed to the gills, Andrew and I are driving four hours towards Asheville, North Carolina. Friday, my 25th birthday, we will drive the remaining 3-4 hours to our destination and spend the weekend relaxing in a cabin with Andrew's parents.

I'm not really sure what our days will entail, but we are going to see some crafts, eat some local grub, and go on a hike--if my cold allows.

There's definitely going to be some serious gaming, lounging, and snacking too.

I haven't decided if I'm going to bring my laptop with us on the trip, so if you don't hear from me for a few days, don't fret. I'm in the safe hands of a merman and his family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great long weekend. happy early birthday! i hope your cold allows you to go hiking :)

Ben said...

Long weekend for your birthday! YAY!

Sophia said...

Asheville is my FAVORITE city east of the Missisippi!!! Happy Thanksgiving miss mermanda!

Lisa said...

oooh happy early birthday!

Becky said...

Have a safe trip home and a happy thanksgiving!

Becky said...

ohh and Happy Early Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Early Birthday!

Pretty Unfamous said...

Sounds like YOU'VE got a very nice relaxing Thanksgiving weekend planned! Have fun!

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday! Enjoy your weekend!

Kyla Bea said...

Have a great time! And happy almost birthday!

I hope you get none of the things you posted about yesterday lol = )

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving AND birthday!

sarah marie p said...

Hope you had an awesome birthday! And a wonderful Thanksgiving too! And that your cold went bye-bye!