Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Here they are! Presidential and Vice Presidential Candidate Coasters

We've had these frame coasters sitting around empty since last Christmas. We have photos of us everywhere, so I really didn't feel too much pressure to rush off and have prints made for the new coasters.

Just as I was about to muster up the energy to do said photo chore, Andrew stopped me. "We have enough photos of us. Let's do something else with these..."

And so these coasters were born. Andrew and I looked through old News Weeks for the photos. I think they turned out spectacular. Also, they have already proved themselves to be awesome conversation pieces.





Sorry for the crappy photos. For anyone who isn't sure: Yes. That is Palin shooting some kind of massive weapon.

Kthxbai.

15 comments:

Hillary said...

your craftiness brings me joy

Laura said...

BAH! hilarious!
& such a great idea.

Ashley D said...

Those are amazing!

Anonymous said...

hahahah nice choice of photos!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! That's so awesome.

Rachel said...

Oh man those are all sorts of awesome

Gretchen Alice said...

Mermana, these are incredible. Like, I would buy these incredible.

Elizabeth said...

I love it! That's definitely a fun way to commemorate election season.

Anonymous said...

Obama coasters are an absolutely genius idea.

Kyla Bea said...

Very nice - and I love your new header!!

Renee said...

That's all sorts of hysterical. It totally looks like something I'd do!

Lauren said...

Those. Are. Awesome. I love it!

sarah marie p said...

ummmm those are the coolest things OF ALL TIME! Love them! although if I used the palin or mccain coasters I would SLAM my glass down every time.

Maxie said...

I love it!

ÄsK AliCë said...

so awesome

hahaha - love it!