Wednesday, October 1, 2008

UFO sighting OR: Proof that I have a loose screw


As I stood up from my desk chair yesterday afternoon, this UFO (unidentified falling object) fell to the floor. I have no idea what it is or where it came from. I guess it is just proof that I do in fact have a loose screw.

Either that or my desk chair is about to collapse beneath me now that it is missing some suspiciously alien piece of hardware.

(Sorry for the piss-poor quality of the photo. My camera phone is approximately three thousand years old in Verizon years.)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Weird! Well, in case it DOES fall apart, at least you have one screw to put it back together!

Anonymous said...

i totally work for scripps

P said...

Yep, come tomorrow you're gonna be sitting on your chair, minding your own business . . . and next thing you'll be sitting stunned on the floor amongst the remains of your chair. Not to worry you or anything!!!

sarah marie p said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I'm freaking out. Scary UFO chair!