Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well, crap.

If I knew llamas were this affordable, I would have bought one for myself years ago.

I'm definitely giving some lucky person a llama for Christmas this year. Wait. Or a flock of chicks. Wait. Or a trio of rabbits.

Crap. There are just too many cute options. Wait. Did you say they will be eating the rabbits? Well, crap. Forget that then. They won't eat the llama right? Right?!

Read more about Heifer here. It could make holiday shopping way less stressful. And of course, the gifts will be more meaningful--even if you can't play with your livestock on Christmas morning.

3 comments:

sarah marie p said...

Such a great idea! Who wouldn't want a llama?! For reals though- what a great cause!

Lauren said...

I want a llama! This reminds me of Emperor's New Groove.

Rachel said...

Well hell, for only the cost of a cup of coffee you can have a foreign child be dependent on you...