Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why don't you just marry him... gosh!

Ok, people. Pull up a seat. We need to have a little chat. Mermanda's not mad. She's just a little... confused.

First of all, thank you all for watching my horribly long vlog. Your sweet comments had me smiling all day. However, there is one thing that makes me shake my fists at you a little wee bit.

Nearly half of your comments are Andrew-centric. This is my blog! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! I share everything with him. My tootsie rolls. My hot chocolate. My sheets. My laundry detergent. My toothpaste. Everything. But now I have to share you all with him too? Really? Sigh.

MY blog. ::pouty face::

Ok. Just kidding--kind of. I think it is kind of adorable that you all seem to like him as much as I do.

But it's still my blog. And don't you forget it.


Andrew cooking up a storm in our old place

16 comments:

Jess B-Dubs said...

i still like him more than you, but that's only 'cause he's my oldest friend. you know, we hang out in real life and stuff. you're alright, though. except when you start talking about birds and blogging. xoxoxoxo

Rachel said...

I totally pictured you pouting your lip and stomping your foot as you wrote this

sarah marie p said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest photo ever. I mean, you're the funniest for taking the photo! Yeah!

Ben said...

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!!!!

"newf newf newf love that newf newfy newf newf"

SHUT UP! SHUT UP EVERYONE!

Anonymous said...

Mermanda YOU are hilarious. I love YOUR blog <3

Anonymous said...

Um.

He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

But you are too! :)

Hillary said...

Are you in so much trouble for posting that picture?

Personally, I HATE Andrew. I think he smells.

Hillary said...

Okay that's a lie. I don't hate Andrew and I don't know how he smells.

Karen said...

um hello, this post is NSFW!

(yes i work in my bedroom.)

ÄsK AliCë said...

I think you're BOTH adorable but I'm new to this blog o' yours so I'll do some research and get back to you ;>

Rae // theNotice said...

O.o You want us to forget about Andrew and you show us THAT!? I am scarred for life! Way to go, Mermanda :(

You know we adore you ^^

Pretty Unfamous said...

Haha, by the looks of it, he's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

I like you way better than Andrew! Right now, if you could see me, I'm sticking my tongue out at him!

Lauren said...

Hahaha. You're way cooler than him in my book! :)

Anonymous said...

haha I love the picture! hilarious.