Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick Day

Dear Blog,

I am not feeling well today. I think I'm fighting off a bug. I called in sick at work today... and slept until 2 in the afternoon. I think that will bite me in the ass tonight when I can't fall asleep until 2 a.m.

Blog, I just don't have anything interesting to report today. My brain is gooey and I haven't even showered yet. How can you expect me to be funny? That's not very fair.

I have three loads of laundry to do, blog! I didn't do any laundry this weekend. And now I am out of my favorite underwear. Not good.

At least I will have some time to get caught up on my reading today. Blog, did you know there is only like ten weeks left of 2008? That means I have basically no time left at all to read 15 books in order to reach my goal of 50 books in '08. I have to get moving. Ugh. Now who is going to carry me upstairs so I can shower? Anyone?

Love,
Mermanda

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Mermanda. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better! I'm a little depressed there are only 10 weeks left of 2008. That means snow is going to be here soon...

Lauren said...

Oh no! Feel better!!

Bronchitis is going around my office. I sure hope I didn't give it to you via gchat. I heard that was possible or something.

Kyla Bea said...

Feel better! I feel your pain, that was me last week. Take care of yourself!

sarah marie p said...

I hope you feel WAY better soon! Being sick is no fun! :( don't remind me about laundry -- that's ALWAYS on my to-do list!

Kerri W. said...

Feel better and get some rest! I'd bring you some soup, but that might be weird.

Heehee.

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of healthy vibes! :) Feel better soon! Make the laundry your bitch, I know you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Probably those germs from the people in your office who don't wash their hands! Blech!

Anonymous said...

I want your book list!!!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

feel better! i will also being doing laundry tonight - but hopefully only 2 loads!

jessica maria said...

feel better!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better :)